Is there anyone on TV more annoying than...

Here's the place to chat about all things classic. Also includes a feedback forum where you can communicate directly with the editorial team - don't hold back, they'd love to know what they're doing right (or wrong of course!)
JPB

Re: Is there anyone on TV more annoying than...

#21 Post by JPB » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:34 pm

:D All that cash spent on (allegedly) tooth whitening would be wasted if he didn't do that I guess.

More:

Now if ever there were a face just crying out to be twatted with a baseball bat..... :evil:
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

Ande

#22 Post by Ande » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:56 pm

NOEL EDMONDS

:x :x :x :x :x

Jupiter8

#23 Post by Jupiter8 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 pm

All of it annoyed me so I picked up the TV and all the attached crap and took it to the tip. That was 3 years ago haven't missed it one bit.
Get rid of it you wont regret it :D
Andy

Martin Evans

#24 Post by Martin Evans » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 pm

When TV went digital, rather than buy a box, I decided enough was enough and instead I returned the licence. I can still watch DVDs and videos and after 20+ years I have enough so that repetition isn't a problem (Even though I tend to go in phases) and I can always find something to watch. My parents have a licence, so I get to see some broadcast TV, though they too watch a lot of DVD/video (Right now they are working their way through the original Fugitive; a classic if ever there was one - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fugitive_(TV_series)). Some rare things, that are worth watching, I will buy on DVD.
Rules exist for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

MG Midget 1500, MGB GT V8, Morris Minor Traveller 1275, MG Midget 1275 & too many bicycles.

oman5

#25 Post by oman5 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 am

Yes!! Piers Morgan is far more annoying than just about anyone. reasons of decency prohibit me from describing him in more accurate terms, but you get the drift.

vintagemotor

#26 Post by vintagemotor » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:47 am

Bernie and Leepu from 'Chop Shop' they build some of the sh$%iest 'custom cars' I have ever seen and they are both extremely irritating
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena"